Tuesday, March 19, 2013

thus endeth the bowling season

Mine wrapped up at a 9-pin tournament, which meant my final score was unusually phenomenal.  Not having to hit the tenth pin makes all the difference.  And it's always easier to hit my mark when I'm not feeling all the pressures of the league--what with team standings and averages and Mr. D violently cussing me out when I bowl poorly and all.

So I'm bragging on my game last Saturday.

With a picture.

I'm "Mel," in case you didn't know...


11 comments:

  1. I'm afraid of you, O Bowling Goddess! Your competitors must have been whimpering by the end.

    Hope you're wearing bright stripes on this wintery day...Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's crazy good!

    I'm with Joce -- hope you have a striped shirt like hers!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Go you! That is a great score! Will you make a copy to hang on the fridge to remind your boys of your awesomeness?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is totally awesome. I miss league bowling. I have to consider it again next winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! My top bowling score is probably 49. Forget 9-pin bowling. I would need 5-pin bowling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo-Hoo! My brother and two sisters were on a bowling league when we were young(er) it was a lot of fun. I don't remember my best score but 185 is gr8!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go girl!! We were on a houseparents bowling league in the early 90's which was more fun than skill but the hubby and I both enjoyed it a lot. You, girl, got skills!

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.