Wednesday, April 10, 2013

alas!

Still no replacement laptop.  I can only imagine what almost 2 weeks' worth of email will look like once I am back online.  I have already been called to pick up baseball equipment because I missed the email about the date.  It is probably lucky that I'm not prone to anxiety because this whole offline business means I am far behind in my work and far out of the loop.
My loathing for the iPad grows.  So far it has one redeeming quality that I have discovered: Angry Birds.
We had a thunderstorm last night and woke up to snow and ice everywhere.
I bet Mr. T will not have a track meet tomorrow.
Note to self: do not move further north.  Ever.

9 comments:

  1. Where did you order your laptop from? Could that be why it is taking so long or what it your take on the length of time? Just curious... or snoopy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if your husband works in the business, you should be getting better service :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a shame that this is taking so long. Now I know not to get an iPad. I would never be happy with one. I need my regular time on the PC and be able to do all the things I want to do easily. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just this morning I was wondering, "Has Green Girl so enjoyed her days without a laptop that she gave up on us altogether?" Glad you stopped in. Hope that computer gets here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring is in full bloom here. As are allergies. Which we are all embracing quite happily right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh!

    I hope the sun shines and the laptop arrives very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So frustrating. In the last days of my old computer, I had constant anxiety about the moment it would die, and I'd have nothing but my phone to rely on. The morning it would no longer start (a Tuesday), we made plans to go to the Apple store in Milwaukee over the weekend. I was a wreck. My husband knew I would be, and without telling me, he stopped at Best Buy after work and bought me a new MacBook. I went from severe anxiety to being beyond relaxed. I think there's something wrong with me.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.