Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kicks Like a Girl cover reveal

Mid-February my new novel Kicks Like a Girl will be available in both print and ebook versions.  Bloggy pal Adrienne Saldivar designed the cover and I think you'll agree that it looks incredible. 



Gretchen Benton is the maid of honor at her best friend’s wedding when she gets drunk, says exactly the wrong thing and feels alone in the midst of all the couples.  She can’t avoid weddings—she’s a florist.  She also can't avoid the thugs who break into her shop and assault her the following night.  To combat her fear after her attack, Gretchen enrolls in karate classes at a local dojo.  Soon she's caught between her handsome martial arts instructor and the cute cop assigned to her case. As she begins mastering the basics of karate (while sweating enough to make her mascara run), Gretchen learns that kicking like a girl doesn’t imply weakness, it means striking hard and striking with style.


23 comments:

  1. I love the cover, how very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover! I have so much respect for you because you just DO IT. Looking forward to an excellent read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting - best wishes with the publication :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cover! I'm looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. I think anyone who has the discipline to write and get a book published deserves my admiration. I hope it is a big hit. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the scissors coming out of her pocket. When and where can I buy it?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you've got lots of folks anxiously waiting for this! Good luck with the publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! And I'm LONGING to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! This is so exciting for you, I'm sure (I mean, if I'm this excited for you, and I had nothing to do with anything, I can only imagine...). I love that you've got the dojo and martial arts going on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wat mooi om weer z.on mooi boek te kunnen uitgeven,geweldig wat een inspiratie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! Congratulations on your second book. Enjoyed the first so good thoughts for this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds awesome! I love the cover too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are amazing. Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.