Monday, February 17, 2014

that book thingy

It's out there now...some people have even read it cover to cover already.  I'd call the book launch party a success, plenty of copies sold and now it's about rolling out word of mouth.

If you're game to read and review my book, please let me know and I'll promote your review when you post it.  
If you have an Amazon account, you can review Kicks Like a Girl here (even if you didn't buy it from Amazon you can still post a review).
If you are a Goodreads member, you can review Kicks Like a Girl here.
If you'd like a signed copy, let me know and we'll exchange contact info.  I'm selling it for $12.
If you're game to hostess a giveaway, please let me know and I'll send you an additional copy for $6.
You can share the news about Kicks Like a Girl on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, with your book club, with your neighbors, with your family, with your gal pals.

Thank you, dear reader, for whatever you're willing to do!

8 comments:

  1. Best wishes on this exciting book adventure. I celebrated the "birth" of 2 books, and it is a joy and of course, a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just picked up the kindle version. Thanks for making that available. Will be looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read it yet, but I'll surely write a review when I do! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your books look cute! Congratulations on the release of your latest one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How soon can you send me 2 copies? I'm happy to review and do a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad the party went well and that books were sold. The fruits of our labor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to do a review! I have such a small readership that a giveaway might not be worthwhile. Then again, my coworkers (all teachers!) read me. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.