Friday, March 14, 2014

happy

That's the theme today in the blogosphere. 

Why am I happy?

I now know for certain that Fridays are casual days at Happyland High School.

Mr. G aced a few tests this week and has really turned around his performance at school.

We have some down time this weekend with nothing scheduled.  And we're between seasons for sports which means I don't have to check and double-check our calendar every day.

I don't have to face Dostoyevsky until Monday.

Cha Cha and I are going here together in April!!!   No fooling.  Can you believe that? 


12 comments:

  1. oohhh Have fun. We will look for her influence in your next book.
    glad you survived your first week of school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erma Bombeck? Regardless, it should be fun. I love taking classes and workshops.

    Speaking of happy, today is the first time I have laughed hysterically in ages -- all thanks to my new terrier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful weekend ahead AND an awesome workshop to look forward to with a friend. Score!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Day withOUT Dostoyevsky is a great day indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all for no Crime and Punishment until Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Down time is fantastic. Enjoy it! We had it this winter & we realized last weekend that it's probably up until next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your down time. My book club decided to read Of Mice and Men this month (why!?) so I feel your pain in reading a book that is painful to get though. At least it is short, but has never been a favorite. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An unscheduled weekend is bliss :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is Phil Donahue really the guest keynote at the conference? He is wrapped up in my earliest memories of watching TV with my Mum.....he was her go-to talk show before Oprah became our shared Queen. :) What a great weekend to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A humor writing workshop sounds like fun! I hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No fooling! And it will be divine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. No fooling! And it will be divine!

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.