It's sunny and Sunday and quiet. I've been looking and here are five beautiful things I saw this weekend:
* My best bowling series ever on Friday night in league: 498!
* My best bowling score ever on Saturday in a 9-pin tournament: 518!
* A woman with the most striking cobalt blue Mohawk and matching lipstick (Jen, I totally thought of you! Your favorite color!)--she looked magnificent and exotic and fierce.
* Finally, the inside of this little bar by the river that I've wondered about for almost 15 years. The bar itself was old and warm-toned and carved art deco style. It was all much prettier and quaint than I expected.
* Mr. G's face sound asleep, smooth and soft and pale and perfectly still.
Spill it, reader. Beautiful things.