Wisconsin for the win in football this weekend! Four-fifths of the grading completed! Getting to see The Great American Trailer Park Musical with good friends last night! Not having to cook! A virtual book club with some lovely ladies!
See? Coming up with reasons to feel thankful can be EASY.
24. A nice visit with my family last weekend. Everyone seems to be in a good place and that pleases me.
25. Silly moments that remind me why life is special.
26. A good mousing kitten.
27. The wonderful lists my bloggy pals have left in my comment box.
28. Mercy and forgiveness from Jesus every day.
29. Snappy comebacks.
30. Springtime. (I've already told you how I hate fall. Now the rest of the country is starting to understand why Wisconsinites get weary of winter.)
31. BUT, there's still snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
32. A fantastic adjustment for my high school freshman.
33. The smell of sheets dried on the clotheslines.
34. Going barefoot.
35. A good church where hope is preached and everyone feels welcome no matter what their story or status in life. Plus the music is good. Trivial? Not really. Fellow church-goers get that.
36. A safe place to live. The only excitement involves the occasional fire or car accident or rogue steer on the loose. Happyland ranks as the safest town in our fair state--how's that for cool?
37. Obedient children. I mean, they're not always obedient, but they are generally and I honestly appreciate that.
38. Even more, I love how my kids get along and love each other. They are best friends and I am thankful for that every single day without fail. It's a marvel to me.
39. My garden. The stuff I grow for show and the stuff I grow for eating.
40. Computers that do calculations because as you now see, I'm not so great with math. This list wasn't a tenth.
Spill it, reader. Keep the thankful coming into the comment box!