|Green Girl, Mr. T and Mr G picking apples many years ago. Apples are one thing I like about fall. Football and the colors are the two other things.|
1. My skin breaks out in a weird rash when I carve pumpkins. I can eat pumpkin without effect, but my skin cannot touch any part of a pumpkin plant except the cold, hard outer shell of the squash. And as Patience points out, "pumpkin" anything in fall is really not pumpkin, it's spices, and that type of deliberate mislabeling irritates me.
2. I live in Wisconsin and it's getting colder and colder and colder. Which means closing windows and doors on the great outdoors.
3. Sure, it's pretty outside, but have I mentioned how it's getting colder? Chapped hands, chapped lips, red runny nose COLD.
4. Short days and long nights equals depression and fatigue.
5. Everything takes longer because boots and jackets and gloves and soon it will take even longer because snow.
I get that fall is this big novelty season for other people who are all Yay! I get to wear a scarf and boots and inhale cinnamon! but for someone who has to actually wear said scarf and boots almost half the year out of necessity I say %&*! you, FALL! You suck!