I've got several justifiable reasons to be crabby tonight. It's tempting to start grousing here and vent it all out, but in the interest of switching out my frame of mind before I tackle the final 10 AP Language & Composition essays of the season I'm going to list some good things.
1. I scored the fabulous Mrs. Jones for my sub tomorrow morning! She seriously rocks.
2. No rain in the immediate forecast.
3. Lilacs, crabapple trees, tulips and creeping phlox all blooming.
4. This book for sale real soon:
5. This fantastic fishing guide called me Friday about promoting it here! (He's a peach!)
6. Eating asparagus and rhubarb and spinach fresh from our garden.
7. I got to watch Beverly Hills Cop on AMC last night all by myself in a hotel room.
8. The hotel room I stayed in was quite clean, spacious and at the end of the hall farthest from the elevator. And it had a fan that ran all night providing white noise.
9. Mr. G played baseball on turf all weekend, which means NO GRASS STAINS on his white uniform pants.
10. Everything P.G. Wodehouse wrote.
11. I thought my knee was going to flare up on me but it didn't.
12. Neither did my allergies.
13. Returning home to a clean house and full pantry.
There. Much better now.
Spill it, reader. What's on your plus side?