Monday, June 13, 2016

read it on a box! with a fox!

Breaking News: You can buy my latest book!


You can buy it from me (message me via FB or dmwest at hbs dot net) (best way because I make the most money).
You can buy it from BPP (great way because I make money).
You can buy it from Amazon (worst way because I make no money, but still a way).
You can get it on Kindle and I will make a little money tomorrow.

THEN

You can read it on the beach.
You can read it with a peach.
You can read it in a hammock.


You can read it on a rock.
You can read it in a plane.
You can read it in the rain.


You can read it with your dog.
You can read it on a log.


You can read it with your cat.
You can read it on a yoga mat.

You can read it in the sun--
Read it, read it! This book is FUN!
You can read it on a boat.
You can read this book I wrote.


And then when you are all done,
Review it HERE! Tell EVERYONE!


* Special thanks to Mr. G for posing for this promotional post.



8 comments:

  1. So excited to read this book!
    On a train!
    In the rain!
    In my brain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't want to know all the places I've read your book (all within my house)... but I've read it! Trying to gather brain cells to write a review for you (pain is preempting success).

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the plus side, my dh came home with 6 fresh Steelhead so we've got dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I adore the promotion pictures. Congratulations on your book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your honest post!!! Good luck on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I've wanted to read it ever since you told us about it during your visit to Charlottesville.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha!!! Mr. G is hilarious. Love it. Very fun post.

    I was going to ask you if you noticed what was lying next to me in the picture of my and my in laws in Mexico lounging on our pool chairs. You're book! I read your book in Mexico! And it was a GREAT beach book. I have to go to Amazon to write my review. Well done, you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spill it, reader.